The Tadpole balance bike best suits 2 and 3 year olds with an average inside leg of 31cm.
Wheel Size: 12" inch
Why buy a Tadpole?
- Lightweight but sturdy Frame making the bike easy to manoeuvre for your child and easy for you to carry!
- Tektro rear brake with small easy to reach brake lever for tiny hands to brake with confidence
- Safety steering lock to prevent oversteering
- Top mounted brake arms avoids feet catching
- Quick release seat post for easy height adjustment as they grow and become more confident
- Free 5 year warranty on frame and forks
- Bell included
Available colours: Green, Orange, Pink, Red, Spotty, Union Jack and USA
|Bike Weight||4.17 kg|
|Frame||6061 T6 heat treated aluminium alloy, seat tube 4" (100mm)|
|Fork||6061 T6 heat treated aluminium alloy|
|Front Hub||Quando, aluminium, 16 hole, sealed hub with 5mm allen bolt internal fixing|
|Rear Hub||Quando, aluminium, 16 hole, sealed hub with 5mm allen bolt internal fixing|
|Rim||Aluminium, 12"x1.5", single wall|
|Seat Post||Aluminium, micro adjust, 27.2mm|
|Seat Clamp||Aluminium, QR|
|Saddle||Frog Bikes child-specific saddle (small)|
|Headset||Locking headset, 27mm|
|Handlebar||Frog Bikes Aluminium Little Handlebars, Width 420mm|
|Stem||Aluminium, 1"1/8, 38mm, 4 bolt clamp|
|Grips/Bar tape||Frog Bikes specific, lock on, slim grips|
|Brake Levers||Tektro JL352-RS, aluminium, easy reach brake lever|
|Brakes (F&R)||(Rear only) Tektro J310, aluminium, mini v-brake|
|Tyres||Kenda K909A, 12.5"x1.75", Hybrid, (ETRTO/ISO: 47-203)|
|Accessories box||Bell, paint plasters, frame protector patches, right brake lever (Tektro JL352-RS)|
*subject to change.
We are constantly working on improving our bike range, which sometimes results in a component being replaced by a newer/better version. As a consequence, it is possible that some of the bikes of this range have more up to date components than reflected in this table.
|B||Seatube Angle (Degrees)||68|
|C||Head tube angle (degrees)||68|
|D||Effective top tube (mm)||322|
|E||Head tube length (mm)||50|